Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Toes! Ouch!

 Saturday, August 21, 2010

So, this morning I went shopping with Lesley for our veggie co-op group.  We had a 5:30am departure time...honestly, can't remember the last time I had to be up that early.  Starbucks wasn't even open by then ;-(  I survived, I took my own coffee and brought her soda (and one for me too!). 


We had fun shopping & getting some great deals, then came back to sort it.  Connor was so excited to help wash all the fruits & veggies when I brought the basket inside, but Dylan was equally as excited.  They were fighting over who got to climb on the stool and wash the produce over the sink.  Literally fighting.  Chris & I had already told them to share and stop fighting.  When Connor decided to push Dylan off the stool, which resulted in them both falling along with the stool.  Somehow it ended up getting both of their toes.  Connor's is much worse, as he split his open and has some bruising, but Dylan's is getting to be pretty blue as well.

Look away if you can't handle some yuckiness...or if you are eating...

This is Dylan's toe.  Obviously, I couldn't get him to hold his foot still for more than half a second!

Here is Connor's...
Poor Connor!  Now he is laying on the couch or sitting in one spot playing dinosaurs because his toe hurts and he can't walk.  And asking for more chocolate milk!  I think he is going to milk this injury for all it is worth.  He is my kid after all...

He is not a fan of the BIG fat toe.  Nice wrapping job nurse Mom, huh?  LOL. 

Two little hurt toes...all because they were so excited to wash our fruits & veggies.  Who can get mad at that?!?  They just wanted to help!

And to make matters worse...Chris also has a hurt toe (on his right foot too!), what is up with my boys?!?  All three hurt right toes at the same time, crazy crazy crazy!  I think I will be making myself a watermelon margarita tonight to celebrate me not having a hurt toe ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  August 21, 2010 at 1:46 PM  

This would so happen in my house. Poor little fellas! At least they were fighting over healthy stuff and not candy! Maybe it's time for a "kitchen helper".

Jenn August 21, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

At least our falls are only minor compared to your house Lesley ;-) {knock on wood}

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP