Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

A new far...

 Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday morning bright & early (okay, not that early, only 7am) Lesley & I headed to White Rock Lake to do the 9 mile loop.  The lake is beautiful!  What a great view, I loved the water, the boats, and some gorgeous houses as we ran & ran & ran some more.  We ended up doing 10 miles.  Which is by far, the farthest I have ever ran.  Technically, we ran 9 miles, then did a 1 mile cool down.  It felt great!  My only regret was not taking any pictures of the lake.  One day I will.  Promise.  It was so pretty.

I have a new want...

I am sure this Garmin Watch would make me run faster & run longer.  Okay, maybe not.  I can wish, right?!?  But it is pretty cool.  A watch that measures mileage, heart rate, speed, and who knows what else!  So cool. 

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 29, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

That's my baby. Can't run without it! ;-) It's a decent bit cheaper now than it was then. The 305 might be even cheaper. Check at Costco. I actually wish it had less bells and whistles, but I wanted the GPS for distance... So when's our next long run???

Jenn August 29, 2010 at 4:14 PM  

I might try and get in a long run tomorrow morning or Tuesday morning at the gym.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP