Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

My newest want...

 Friday, August 6, 2010



This little machine does everything from vinyl lettering to heat transfers to simple shape and animal cut-outs to rhinestones.  The best part is NO cartridges like the other cutters.  You just download what you want (pay for what you use), hook it up to your computer and CREATE.  Genius!!!  I just love all the possibilities...wall art, decorating jars, Halloween decor (since that is the next holiday), birthday cards, personalized t-shirts for the boys, the possibilities are endless....


Just look at that cute 'Big Brother/Little Brother" clip art...
And I have seen lots of cool dinosaurs too.

A lot of my favorite blogs have been doing some super cute projects using their Silhouette Cutter...

Here are just two of them that have done fun posts about projects recently:

Tatertots & Jello
homeade by jill

Yes, I have A LOT of wants lately.  Like new lenses, new counters, leaf blower, a vacation to a beach to relax, and this cool crafty cutter.  I know, I am weird. 

1 comments:

Amy August 6, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

I have been looking at this too. Oh, the possibilities!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP