Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

I love a good bargain...

 Wednesday, August 11, 2010

After the gym this morning, the boys & I headed to JcPenney's to look for some "cool Buzz Lightyear light up shoes" (in the words of Connor).  I went armed with my $10 off any $10 purchase.  Of course, they didn't have any.  Connor quickly found himself some new shark flip-flops (that kid has so many pairs of flip flops, it is ridiculous!) and then proceeded to find Dylan a pair (his first pair of flips, he was thrilled!). 

Then I found the boys some more gym shorts (4 pairs) and 3 play t-shirts.  Everything was already on super clearance, plus the $10 off coupon, my total came to $8.00.  Not too shabby for 2 pairs of flip flops, 4 pairs of shorts, and 3 shirts.  And here is the proof...

Savings of $64.54...woohoo!  Now if only I had more of those $10 off coupons, I could go crazy.  LOL.

For all this...

Apparently, it was a little too much excitement for Dylan.  He was wiped out before lunchtime and just slept right there on the floor.  Seriously.

Now, if I could find that great of bargains for myself, I would be one happy Mama!

2 comments:

Amy August 12, 2010 at 12:33 AM  

I love bargains!!! What a great deal! Dylan is so cute. I think Aidan has fallen asleep like that twice. I don't think Lily ever has.

Anonymous,  August 13, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

That's pretty impressive!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP