Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Allergies!

 Thursday, April 29, 2010

Allergies are apparently very common here in Texas.  I am not a fan, by any means.  I have had them since December, without knowing it.  Finally, I couldn't figure out why I was getting these darn sinus headaches.  And they keep getting more frequent.  Not fun.  They were pretty much taking over my life.  As what I have learned about myself in the last year or so, when I am in pain, I just want to lay down and go to sleep.  So, once a headache comes on, I want to sleep.  The boys don't comply.  Weird.  But I have found a miracle product!  It is weird, crazy, and maybe just plain dumb.  But it works for me.  And I will continue to use it daily.  I am really hoping I am not jinxing myself here.  (Let me also preface with saying that I have also tried other random home remedies like garlic, steam, apple cider vinegar, etc.) 


It is called Sinus Buster.  It is made from the capsaicin in peppers.  It is a 'kick in your pants", but worth the couple seconds of stinging discomfort. 

Here is some info about the product:  Sinus Buster is all-natural, which means it does not contain chemicals, additives or preservatives of any kind. It is non habit forming, zinc-free and has no known drug interactions. And it comes in a recyclable, environmentally-friendly glass bottle.

You can find it at drugstore.com.  They have a few different ones and I think I saw a mild sinus buster,  but I say just go for it!

Bottom line: if your allergies are unbearable, give it a try.  But then again I love jalapenos and anything hot.  So I am a little biased.  

8 comments:

Jenna April 30, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

I've found relief from my allergy issues (which caused blinding migraines) by drinking nettle tea and using a neti pot.

Jenn May 1, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

I have tried teas and the neti pot with no luck. I think I have tried EVERYTHING in the last few months. LOL.

Anonymous,  May 3, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

At your recommendation i tried sinus buster. I love it. The sensation wakes me up and i have to admit that it really clears me out. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous,  May 4, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

So happy you liked Sinus Buster! Become a fan on Facebook for upcoming promotions, give-aways, contests, and more!

Twitter - @SinusBuster
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?pwstdfy=8a1b0b07a11190b499ae2c9a8e1b071a#!/pages/Sinus-Buster/116790355018459?v=info

Anonymous,  May 5, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

I like Sinol better as it is more for sinus and allegies! It has a better effectiveness than Sinus Buster! They even have a kids version! They are great!

Beth and Chris Germann May 5, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

I just got caught up on your blog, so sorry to hear about all your allergies and upcoming surgery :( let's just both move to a less allergy ridden place and I will watch your kids when you have a headache and vice versa! and who are all these random people?

Anonymous,  May 7, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Sinus Buster also makes Allergy Buster which has Nettle and is way better for allergies than Sinol. Plus sinol has CHEMICALS LIKE benzakonium Chloride. Sinus Buster is completely natural.

Anonymous,  May 20, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Zicam is coming out with a capsaicin nasal spray this fall. should be a big seller!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP