Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Ack! Spring Cleaning...

 Thursday, April 22, 2010

I think now I am lacking motivation!  Just a week ago, I was going strong and completely keeping up to date with my goal of a room/space a day.  And just a short week later, I have not made any progress.  But as an excuse, we are attempting to try out new bedtime rules for Connor, which has proven to be unsuccessful and a battle.  So, that is making for a long week. 

As, I am watching the TLC Hoarder's: Buried Alive, I am gaining more motivation.  Ack!  It is so sad how some people live.  I just couldn't imagine.  Although, in all seriousness, my craft room does look like some of those rooms.  But, we also use it as the basement (since we no longer have one), storage room, and place for all the extra things crap goes. 

So, I am going to re-start my spring cleaning again starting on Monday.  I would start earlier, but the rest of the week is busy and I am trying to be realistic since I have lots of cleaning and laundry to catch up on as it is.  And on Saturday I am taking an all-day photography class.  I am SO excited.  It is an early Mother's Day gift.  So fun.  I really hope I learn something!

2 comments:

Amy April 22, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

A photography class sounds fun!

Marcy April 22, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

You have accomplished more than I have, so a week off isn't that bad! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP