Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Spring Cleaning-Day 1

 Thursday, April 1, 2010

For some reason, I thought today would be a great day to start Spring Cleaning!  I have something with the first of the month (first of the year, etc).  It is like a new start.  If only I could make it last all month (or all year).  So, while we were playing in the play room, I decided my goal would be one room a day!  Sounds doable, right?  Let's hope so.  So, first up is the playroom.  I could clean the play room 5 times a day and it would still be a mess.  But that is besides the point.  I vacuumed, washed the windows (on the inside and outside (yikes!), wiped down the baseboards, window bench, and dusted the fan.  I am embarrassed to say that (I think) that is the first time I have dusted that fan.  It was pretty dusty.  But in my defense, the fan doesn't work.  In which case, I found one online to order, I think.

Connor was a big helper....

My official sprayer.

Dylan got himself into trouble while we were cleaning the windows...

He got his arm stuck in the ball popper (on more than one occasion).

1 comments:

Amy April 2, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

I need to start my spring cleaning too! I'll wait until after Easter. Funny picture of Dylan, definitely a "Mom, stop taking my picture and help me" look.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP