Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Park

 Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy the park?  Actually, I am really not a fan.  I think parks are gross, dirty, yucky, unsafe, and full of germs.  I dislike that Dylan will eat whatever there is at the park---sand, dirt, bark, etc.  Lately, he goes about 45 minutes until he just can't handle the temptation and has to shove his mouth full.  Yuck!.  Time and time again.  And I am always worried that the slides will be too hot, one of the boys will fall off and get hurt, I will lose one of them in all the chaos.  However, we frequent the parks nearly daily.  It lets the boys run wild, make dinosaur sounds outside, and they love it.  And sometimes I get some fun pictures.  So, it is worth my fear that something might happen, the uncleanliness to see the sheer joy on their little faces when we arrive at a park.

I mean, really?  Could you ever say no to these cute little faces?

And just look how great they are playing together here.

And here...

Connor loves the slides.  But his new favorite thing is to climb up them.

Loving that sand.  

"No Mom, I am not eating anything...yet"

2 comments:

Marcy May 11, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Jenn that is just too precious! And yes, gross that our kids eat those yucky things at the park. Kiersten does it too, not quite as much but she is in search of something to chew on, usually a stick or a big piece of mulch from the moment we arrive. I really hope that passes as soon as her last teeth are in!

I love these pictures though. Dylan is such a big boy. He doesn't look like he is only 13 months old, but much older. They are two very handsome boys that have a lot of energy!

Beth and Chris Germann May 11, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

I can't believe how much Dylan looked like Connor at birth and how that has totally changed! They are both very handsome though :) I think Gretchen sometimes looks like Jackson did as a baby, but she is still dark-haired. I love the park and your boys will be so healthy for all the germs they are consuming!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP