Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Date Night with Connor!

 Friday, May 7, 2010

Last night, I decided Connor & I need a little date night.  So, after dinner, we headed to Shenaniganz, which is a huge place.  They have an arcade, a restaurant, a bar, a bowling alley, lazer tag, and go carts.  We stuck to the arcade games and had fun at the mini bowling alley (it was dinosaurs) and playing air hockey.  Connor & I had so much fun.  When we were walking out, he said to me, "You are the BEST Mommy!"  He just melts my heart.

We did partake in the photo booth there...

2 comments:

Marcy May 7, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

So cute! Just what he needed, time alone with mommy again! :)

Nicole May 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

So fun! Love spending time with both, but special when they still get their one on one!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP