Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

One Cool Mama!!!

 Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh yes, Connor thinks I am the coolest Mama ever.  Why?  Because I am HIS Mama, of course.  And it helps that I have made homemade pop tarts for a breakfast a couple of times now.  I got the recipe/idea here.  I would have loved to make the lemon and blueberry, but I haven't been able to find lemon curd and really don't feel like making it.  Where is Trader Joe's when you need them?  That is right, not in Texas.  And they have awesome lemon curd.  Anyways, one morning I made some using some blackberry and orange cherry preserves and they were delicious.  And then I also made some using fresh strawberry slices.  I used the  pre-made pie crust from Target (their brand). 

Don't they look delicious?

And here is Connor helping with them.  He loves brushing on the egg wash. 

What a little helper!  (And look at those sideburns.  LOL!  He has gotten a haircut since this picture was taken.)

4 comments:

Amy May 18, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Now I need to make those so I can be one cool mama too. Aidan had a pop tart at a friend's house and has begged me to buy them, but I think they are gross. These look yummy though. Just might stop by Trader Joes for lemon curd.

Beth and Chris Germann May 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Looks super yum! Wg=hen can I come over??

Katy May 18, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

You are one super cool momma!!! Keep it up!

Jenn May 18, 2010 at 4:56 PM  

Beth-come anytime :) It isn't that far of a drive....

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP