Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

iPad...

 Saturday, May 29, 2010


No, I don't have one.  Do I want one?  Heck yes!  I think it is the coolest!  I thought it looked so cool before it came out.  And the commercials have sold me on the 'cool' factor.  When did I become some a gadget freak?  I don't even have a cell phone that has web capabilities.  Or that does pictures or texts for that matter.

But I want an iPad.  I am becoming an Apple fan.  And we only own 2 things that Apple has made.  One being a giant ipod from when they were super cool, new, and hip---it was the first gift (and I think maybe the last) that I got for Chris' birthday right after we got married.  The second, the iTouch.  Which I love!  Connor & I tend to fight over it now.  It is debatable who wins most of the time. 

So, the boys & I were at the mall this week and happen to walk into the Apple store.  Oops!  I was thrilled to be able to touch and play with the iPad.  And so was Connor.  He said, "WE NEED THIS!"  I had to bite my tongue and tell him that no, we didn't need this, but it was okay for us to want it.  He then proceeded to tell me how cool it would be to watch movies on it and play his games.  Oh wow!  He sure is my kid.  Because I am pretty sure when Chris came home that night I told him that "We needed the iPad".  But he just laughs at me.  I guess I can't be taken seriously when I tell him we need the Awesome Auger.

Do you have an iPad?  Is it really as cool as I have imagined it to be?

1 comments:

Amy May 30, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Ooh, I want one too! Although I haven't played with one, but I do love my itouch.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP