Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Fun Weekend!

 Monday, April 12, 2010

We had a wonderful weekend.  Chris worked on Saturday, so the boys & I decided to go check out a Farmer's Market.  We got some more herb plants, some yummy veggies, and had a great dessert for breakfast.  It was a great start to the weekend.

Then, Sunday we took a walk to Starbucks and enjoyed our coffee and the nice weather.  Then that afternoon headed to the Rangers vs. Mariner's baseball game.  It was both Connor & Dylan's first M's game.  So fun.

Again, I just uploaded 480 pictures from this weekend, so it may take awhile to get through them.  I am officially addicted to taking pictures.  And Chris has had a lot of homework to do so he has taken over the computer.  Will post pictures and fun stories when I can.

This week will be filled with gardening, spring cleaning, going through lots & lots of pictures, and starting my new running work-outs.  Oh, and still battling sinus/allergy issues.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP