Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Fun with the Water

 Friday, April 16, 2010

Playing so nicely with the hose:  filling up the water table, watering the flowers & the grass... 



Then they played nicely in the water...

Then I turned around for a brief second...
And I saw Dylan soaking wet, dripping water from his entire body.  But he didn't make a peep.  I think he enjoyed it.  That is until he realized it was only about 70 degrees outside and a bit windy.  Brrrr....

And this is what Connor looked like...
Guilty?!?  I think so.  He said, "Dylan is so silly.  He wanted to get sprayed with the fire hose.  He likes it!"  Connor is pretty cute standing their not making eye contact with me in his flip flops.  Funny kid.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP