Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Oh So Graceful...

 Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, it was just before 8pm and I decided to hit the road for a quick run, I thought I could get a few miles in before it got dark.  It was getting a bit dark a little quicker than I expected, so I decided to head back home.  I was probably only about a couple hundred yards away from home, when all of a sudden the sidewalk moved (I swear it had to have jumped up right in front me!), I tripped fell!  Apparently, I tried to catch myself, which didn't work!  I kept moving forward, landed on my hands, then my knees, and I guess tried to catch myself because I ended up doing a summersault, which resulted in landing on my elbow.  What a sight!  I am glad I gave the kids driving by a show & something to laugh about.  Not sure it was worth all the bruises, scraped hands, knees, and elbow.  Gotta love my awesome skills.  At least I am laughing about it...

I need my own 'boo bunny'.  Do they make one for silly uncoordinated people like me?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 31, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

I wanna see the wounds! I still have a scar from falling off the wall at the park that day I was busy talking to you and not watching where I was going.

Jenn August 31, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

LOL. I got myself pretty good. And I don't bruise easily! That is great that you have a scar from that! Too funny!

Beth and Chris Germann August 31, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

I have a huge scar on my left elbow from a run in with the ground that's like 8 years old! Who knew long distance running could be so dangerous, right? :)

Jenn September 2, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Oh, Beth. I love it. Misery loves company ;-)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP