Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Port Angeles is Beautiful

 Thursday, August 19, 2010

We headed to Port Angeles.  For some reason, I found the Narrow's Bridge looked particularly interesting as we were driving across.

And the big ships were pretty cool too.

Got to see our kitty!  I think he could care less about it.  He has a much better life, as he comes & goes as he pleases and gets fed WAY better than he ever did with us ;-)
 
 
And the dog too...

We had fun staying at Grandpas!
 
One day we headed to Hurricane Ridge.  So pretty.  And amazingly, no one got sick on the curvy roads.  Thank goodness.  But we stopped a lot and took pictures.  Big surprise, huh?

Connor loved Nana's binoculars...
 
 
 
Wow!  What a beautiful view!!!  Felt like we were on top of the world!  Amazing!

Literally, on top of the world.  At least it seemed...



Some spectacular views...

 
 Look at that snow.  So crazy there is snow in the middle of the summer!

We packed a picnic lunch & had a great picnic. 


And had a curious little visitor...


 
 By the way, the pictures are at a funky angle because I am standing on top of the picnic table trying to get far away from the little critters.  Ewww!

 
 
 Dylan was thrilled to walk on the wall just like big brother!

Nana, Chris, and the boys.  So cute!

Obviously, the two little boys are not fans of posed pictures.  There were giant crows that they were more fascinated with.  But I would like to think that they were just watching my back to make sure one didn't come attack me, which I was sure was likely to happen at any time!

 
Ick!  These crows were huge.  This picture does not show how big they really were.  And quite frankly I was not getting any closer for a better picture.  

There were deer right on the walking path.  Poor Dylan was asleep on my back for awhile and missed some of the fun.


Love this picture of the boys...


We had so much fun in Port Angeles.  Wish we could have stayed longer, but glad we got to see lots of family and a few friends. 

2 comments:

Amy August 21, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

What beautiful pictures! The crows...the chipmunks...too funny.

Jenn August 21, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

I know. I was trying my best not to freak out. The boys loved the crows & the chipmunks, not me!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP