Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Snow! Snow! Snow!

 Tuesday, January 27, 2009

















We finally have some snow. It isn't much, but I will take what we can get. There might be a couple of inches now, but that may be a little generous. Connor & I went out and played in it this afternoon. Although it took us about half an hour just to get all bundled up to go outside, it was well worth it. He had so much fun, I thought he would hate it. He just ran around and loved to watch his feet move the snow. He did not want to come inside, but it was cold out and our noses were cold, so we didn't stay out too long. I am SO excited we got snow! And it is still snowing a bit, so hopefully we will have even more by morning. So fun! Although, we have a busy day of doctor visits tomorrow, I still want more snow.

So, Connor has recently started hiding his toys all around the house. He thinks this is pretty entertaining, me on the other hand...I am not so sure. I open the pantry and there are about 5 cars all lined up on the bottom shelf, later I open a drawer and there is an elephant. Then I found a couple of blocks and balls in the cupboard. When I ask him about them, he laughs and thinks it is hilarious...what a crazy kid! I don't know where he gets it from...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP