Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Sew Sew Crazy...

 Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well, atleast I can admit that I am crazy or atleast close to losing my mind...but with a toddler, being 7.5 months pregnant, a husband who works a lot, and so many different projects going on at once, I feel I am entitled to be a little crazy! So, I have opened up a shop to sell a few things on etsy (if you haven't heard of it, it is a really cool website designated for homeade, crafted items). Very cool! So, I have a couple of the cute little tag ribbon blankies and burp cloths on there, check it out at http://sewsewcrazy.etsy.com/ Please feel free to pass the website along :)

This was my latest crafty project...bean bag fish. I made them using colored felt and stuffed them with dried rice. Connor LOVES them. He loves to take them in and out of his bucket, toss them, and balance them on his head. What entertainment! And they are a great way for him to learn colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP