Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Welcome!

 Thursday, January 1, 2009






























One of my many New Year's resolutions for 2009 was to start a blog to share pictures and life happenings with all our friends & family, so here I am...Happy New Year! I hope to update as often as possible with fun & exciting things we are doing as a family, new and on-going hobbies, and of course lots of photos.

2008 proved to be a wonderful year full of travel, fun times, and making our way back home to Missouri. We are set for a very exciting 2009! We will have a new addition to our family sometime the end of March or early April. There are some new (and old) hobbies I would love to take up such as sewing, quilting, photography, baking, and scrapbooking. All the while, having a bigger vegetable garden (and starting from seeds this year), canning, getting ready for the new baby, and completely organizing our house. Oh and finding some way to volunteer my precious time, since I have so much free time. Whew! Sounds like I have a busy year ahead of me along with figuring out how to handle a very active toddler & a new baby! Oh my, sounds like you may be in for some entertaining stories as well :)

1 comments:

Amy January 1, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Happy New Year! Cute pictures! We miss you guys.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP