Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Week 3!

 Monday, September 13, 2010

Today starts week 4 of our 100 day Fitness Challenge!  Click here to see my original goals.  I am doing fairly well.

Here is a re-cap of how I am doing with my goals:

*1.  I have done some sort of exercise every day!  That is 21 days straight.  Woohoo!  However, I must confess that this last week, I feel like I made up some work-outs.  One day I got out the Wii-fit (when it was storming & we were having Tornado warnings) just so I could get a short work-out in.  And then Friday, we walked to the grocery store to buy garlic bread for dinner.  Yes, that was logged as exercise, but we did walk around the block a couple times too.  LOL. 

*2.  I think I have gone to the gym at least 4 days a week. 

*3.  I have signed up for a total of 5 races now.  Yikes!  I completed the first one this weekend.  It was only a 5k (official time of 29:06).  I came in #63 out of 210 runners, I finished #4 in my age group (ages 20-29).  My pace time was 9:24, which is really fast for what I have been training at.  Anyways, my other races are this coming Saturday (before the WSU football game) I am running a 10k.  Then, the next weekend is my big Half Marathon.  Then following that is a fun 5k through a vineyard.  Woohoo!  I sure have my work cut out for me.  And lastly, I signed up for another Half Marathon on New Year's Day.  Mainly, because it is a small race (200 runners) and the date will be 1/1/11.  How cool is that?!?

*4.  The eating healthy goal is debatable.  LOL.  Here are just a few of the things I have eaten in the last 3 weeks:

Banana pancakes (per Connor's request begging!)
Veggie Kabobs
Homeade Ice cream..YUM!
Bowl of tomatoes with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Big fat greasy pizza.
Tacos.
 Pasta.
Panini with grilled squash.

*5.  And I haven't tried any new classes, after Zumba, I am a little intimidated.  LOL.  I am just not coordinated for those types of classes.  I did do hula hooping on the Wii.  That was fun & entertaining. 

1 comments:

Beth and Chris Germann September 16, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

I would actually consider hauling myself to Texas for a hula hoop (Wii, only) contest. It is the only thing I am good at on that thing but I knock it out of the park. I think it is how I went into labor with Gretchen... :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP