Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Ice Skating...

 Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On Sunday, Connor & I went ice skating.  Dylan & Daddy watched us ;-)  Although Dylan really wanted to go too.  Luckily, there are a couple of malls with ice rinks in them, so it is pretty easy to go.  I will admit that I was really nervous taking Connor, he does get his excellent coordination skills from me!  Which sadly is none!  LOL. 

Here is the ice from a couple of floors up...


We had our skates laced up & ready to go...

Then we had to wait for the Zamboni to clean the ice. 

Here we go...

And we are already holding up the line...
I was laughing so hard!  Connor said to me within 30 seconds on the ice, "I don't think ice skating was a good idea!  I don't even know what my feet are doing.  My feet aren't working!"  I was seriously cracking up!  He is such a funny kid.

Then we got a little better, but that would only last for a few short seconds.  LOL.

But I am happy to report that we never fell!  Not even once.  I was fully prepared for falling A LOT!  After all, I think it had been about 15 years since I had been ice skating!  We had a lot of fun! 

We have a video, but unfortunately I can't get it to post ;-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP