Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Battles. Attitude.

 Friday, September 17, 2010

Connor has been bossy, full of attitude, and just plain rude somedays.  Honestly, there is no nice way of  putting it.  And the fact of the matter is that he is way too much like me!  Which is the reason we butt heads all day long.  Here are just a few (off the top of my head) of his favorite sayings:

"End of story."

"I don't like this one bit."

"I am not happy with YOUR attitude Mom."

"Ahh, Darn it!"  -or- "Ahhh Shucks!!!"  When I tell him no about something, anything.

"Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?"

"Dylan you pick up all these toys right now!  1-2-3-4-5"

"You are the BEST Mommy ever!"  {long pause}  "But why do you yell at me so much?"  (It is like he gives me a compliment, then takes it right back.  Funny kid.

And this was our conversation this morning:  "Are we going to the gym today Mom?"  Me, "No, not today!"  Connor, "Alright, woohoo!  We get to stay in our jammies all day!"

Love this crazy child, but some days I think he has just a little too much personality ;-)  And I wonder where this sweet little boy who loved to cuddle and eat anything I made for breakfast, lunch, and dinner escaped to...

Yes, this sweet little boy has grown into a little man, which is so amazing and rewarding, but at the same time frustrating and challenging.

1 comments:

Amy September 17, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

His sayings are so cute! Lily favorite saying is "You are such a meanie!"

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP