Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Seafood Brunch---YUMMY!

 Monday, September 6, 2010

Whenever we are in Tacoma, my Dad knows my favorite favorite favorite place to go for Brunch is The Lobster Shop.  I mean, really, when you can eat crab legs, mussels, clams, oyster shooters, peel & eat shrimp, salmon, bacon, and prime rib for breakfast, who can complain, really?!?  Oh and they have all the normal brunch items too like sausage, hash browns, casseroles, ham, full omlette stations, pancakes, fresh toast, etc.  But I don't mess with those things.  I go for the good stuff!  And honestly, they also have amazing desserts, like at least 20 different ones to choose from. And they are so worth stuffing yourself & making you feel uncomfortable, because I never 'save room for dessert', I just make room!  And by the way, if you think I am kidding about any of this, I generally continue to eat for a good 45 minutes to an hour after everybody else.  I get laughed at, but I don't care it.  It is SO worth it!

I can't get the boys to eat mussels.  But they sure like to play with them...


And then the kids play with dinosaurs & silly bands while looking at the starfish & jellyfish out the window...

And not too shabby of a view either...
Then we headed  waddled out of the restaurant to take a few pictures...
 There was a lot of geese, therefore there was a lot of poop.  Ewww!!!


I attempted to get some pictures of Dad & Gayle with all 5 grandkids.  Trying to get 5 kids to smile at the same time is no easy task.  I don't know how photographers do it!


But I think these are my favorites.  Too funny...

2 comments:

Anonymous,  September 6, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

This seals the deal, I'm coming with you next time.

Jenn September 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

Sounds good ;-) I love me some good food!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP