Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

The Beach!

 Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yes, I am still going through Washington photos!  There are still tons left!  But these are some of my favorite!!!  We had planned on meeting my sister-in-law Amy and Chris' cousin Megan and taking all the kiddos to the beach!  Let me first tell you that this beach was not sandy, it was more like mud.  But since this was the very first time the boys had been to any beach, they could care less!  All the kids had a blast!  They got very muddy, but it was worth it!

Ahh, fun times!  So fun for all the cousins to play together.  (Lily was very out-numbered 5 boys to just her.)  And the one you can't see in the pictures was the super cute tiny little baby Landon.  He was only a couple of weeks old when we met him.  He was precious!  And I got a little cuddling in, which made me very happy!  We all had fun at the beach.  And we collected lots of sand dollars too ;-)  And a few shells.  I had fun!

3 comments:

Amy September 16, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

We had so much fun too and what a beautiful day! Did you shells and sand dollars make it home? I still have one shell in my car for some reason. Next time we will go to the ocean!

Jenn September 17, 2010 at 7:20 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn September 17, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

The shells and sand dollars made it home ;-) But honestly, they are still sitting in the guest bedroom wrapped up and packaged from our trip. I kind of forgot what I was going to do with them...oops!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP