Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Weekend

 Monday, March 29, 2010

We had a fabulous weekend.  The weather was nice (although a bit windy).  It was a great weekend celebrating Dylan's 1st birthday.  So, really the weekend started on Friday celebrating Dylan's (actual) birthday.  Then, we had his birthday party on Saturday afternoon with a few friends.  It was so much fun and both boys had a blast playing with the other kids.  But before the party, we went to an Easter Egg Hunt, which was a lot of fun for the boys.  Besides the egg hunt, Connor got to bounce in a bounce house, plant a flower for me, and golf for prizes.  There are a lot of people there, but it was fun.  Then, Sunday we got up and headed to the Dallas Arboretum where they had the Dallas Blooms, which was all the beautiful tulips and other spring bulbs.  It was just amazing!  I loved looking at all the beautiful flowers, there were so many.  I had such a great time taking photos of the flowers.  However, I had some serious lens envy with all the other photographers there.  Someday.  But most importantly, I had a wonderful time with my 3 favorite boys.  It was such a wonderful weekend.

(Un) fortunately, I took about 600 pictures over the course of 3 days, so needless to say, it will take me some time to go through all the pictures.  I will post them as I sort through them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP