Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Our little helper!

 Monday, March 15, 2010

Connor is such a wonderful little helper.  He loves to get his tools out to help Daddy around the house.  This weekend he was especially helpful  watering the flowers, getting the soil ready, picking up the leaves from pruning the bushes, and fixing the car.

Connor helping pick up the leaves from pruning...

 I asked him to smile at me, but he told me, "I am busy Mom, I am working hard.".  Wow.  He sure told me.

Helping Chris fix the car...
Connor loves to help Daddy.

Chris asked Connor what was wrong with it.  Connor is thinking hard about what could be wrong.  It was just a fuse, thank goodness.  And they fixed it.  Hooray.

He helped Dylan play in the water...
Aren't they just the cutest?!?

And he helped mix the soil mixture for the garden...
Big helper.

He even waters the flowers...
I filled the watering can a little too full, so it was really heavy.  He still was able to water them.

Connor was such a big helper this weekend.  He loved helping us with all yard work and loved playing outside with Dylan.  We couldn't be happier with this nice weather.  If only it would stay like this and not get hot.  We will just have to to enjoy it while it lasts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP