Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

All things PINK!

 Thursday, March 4, 2010

So, this is how I get my pink fix:

 
The back of the ruffled onsie.  I saw the idea here & I just couldn't resist.

 
A little closer view.  What a cute little baby bottom that will make!

 
And here is the front.

 
A closer view.
A friend just had a beautiful baby girl, so I thought this would be fitting.  The onsie is too small for Dylan or else I would have made him try it on for the picture, just like I did last time I had to get my pink fix....


 
Poor Dylan!  This was a few months ago, he had no idea.

 
Then Big Brother to the rescue...dinos make it not quite as bad.  Or maybe not.
My favorite color is pink, always has been, always will be.  As long as I have friends that have girls, I am just fine with getting my pink fix this way and sending these fun things to them.  And there is not a short supply of girls, that is for sure!  I also have some hair bows to do, but haven't quite figured out how/what I want to do with them yet.  Soon. 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 21, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

That is so cute! You know, Matt just had a girl!
-Blaine

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP