Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Dylan is 3 months old!

 Friday, June 26, 2009

Dylan is 3 months old today! How quickly these 3 months have gone by. But at the same time, I can't even remember what it was like without him. He remains to be such a good & happy baby! He smiles all the time now and will even laugh on occassion. The other night he woke up to eat around 2 am and was laughing and playing, I was enjoying this, so I had to wake up Chris-I don't think he was as thrilled as I was.

It is obvious he is a good little eater, he is really getting big! He is growing out of SO many of his clothes, it makes me sad. And just yesterday he started rolling over. He thinks this is his new trick. He truly is a happy baby. One day this week he was fussy & crying-I was beginning to think something was wrong with him, as he had never cried that much (he very rarely cries), but he finally took a nap, then he woke up happy as can be. Then slept ALL night that night-AMAZING! However, I do consider 5am all night, since that is what time I get up :) And that has been the last 2 nights!!! Plus, he is sleeping in his crib!


Our happy boy!

Sleeping in the bouncer-too much fun!

Just hanging out in his bouncer.


Dylan enjoys watching brother play from his Bumbo seat.


Smiles.


Dylan loves his bouncy seat-he kicks and really gets it bouncing!

My attempt to upload a video-hopefully it works. You can hear Connor laughing, as he was helping hold the camera. That was the only way he wasn't in Dylan's face :)



1 comments:

Amy June 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

He is so cute! I love Connor's laugh in the video too.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP