Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

I've Been Tagged: 8 Things About Me

 Sunday, June 7, 2009

I've been tagged: 8 things about me
I've been tagged by my sister-in-law Amy to tell 8 things I did, I'm looking forward to, etc. So here it goes...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. Produce delivery on Wednesday.
2. Connor talking more (although I may regret this later).
3. Future adventures.
4. Vegetables from our garden.
5. Watching Connor & Dylan grow up.
6. Fitting back into all my pre-pregnancy clothes (mainly pants).
7. The weekend!
8. Dylan's baptism.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Competed a 5k walk/run!
2. Went to the zoo.
3. Made a yummy dinner of salmon, potatoes, carrots, and salad.
4. Went to our favorite pizza place.
5. Got up too early.
6. Went to bed too late.
7. Attempted to clean the house, but was distracted/lazy/tired.
8. Had a wonderful family day.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Organize & clean my house. And keep it that way!
2. Grow a big & wonderful garden of vegetables and flowers.
3. Have a beer, margarita, and/or wine! ( A full drink, not just a couple sips)
4. Have more time for sewing, scrapbooking, cooking, baking, etc.
5. See our family more often.
6. Go on a vacation without the kiddos..someday :)
7. Go on a family vacation.
8. Have more patience!

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Gray's Anatomy
4. Bachelor/Bachelorette
5. Greek
6. Oprah
7. The Doctors
8. Jon & Kate Plus 8

Okay, now I tag Heidi. Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP