Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Nice day!

 Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Well, this weather is too nice here for the time being, anyways. It was 74 degrees here today, a little breezy and overcast, but we were able to play outside this morning and all afternoon, which is always a plus. However, we are supposed to have rain and thunder storms tomorrow and they are calling for snow on Thursday-gotta love this crazy St. Louis weather.

The sun was out for a bit yesterday, so I decided to wash all the cloth diapers (Yes, we will be using cloth diapers for this baby boy!). So, I put them in the sun yesterday until it got really windy. Did the same today, so they should be nice and clean. I also made my own detergent for the cloth diapers-hard to tell if it really works since they aren't dirty, but I am sure time will tell. It is hard to find detergent without soap or enzymes, so I am hoping this will work!

I have made laundry soap in the past, but wasn't impressed with it, so I will be giving it another shot, altering the recipe this time. But I first have to find some bar soap. But I did manage to make some dishwater detergent that seems to work pretty well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP