Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Dylan is Two Months Old!

 Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Two Month Birthday Dylan!


We just had Dylan's 2 month well-visit this morning. He is healthy & growing,

He weighs 11 lbs, 7.5 ounces (which means he has nearly doubled his birth weight). WOW!

He is 23.5 inches long.

He is in the 50th percentile for weight, 75th percentile for length, and the 25th percentile for head circumference. All in all, he is doing awesome. Dylan was a trooper for his one shot & oral vaccine. I think it istill hurts me more than the kids-I hate it when they get shots! I just feel so bad! I thought I would be better this time around, but it is still hard!

He is still such a happy baby! We couldn't ask for anything more!

1 comments:

Marcy May 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

He is just so cute! Glad the appt went well and he is doing so well. He sure has grown!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP