Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Happy Mother's Day!

 Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Connor thinks Dylan wants to play with his new Stingray. At least he wants to share, we will see how long that will last.

Dylan sleeping in his bouncy seat-he sure is getting some major fat rolls. He doesn't look as much like Connor anymore.

Dylan's first time on the swings. He enjoyed it :-)

Daddy & Connor on the swings. Connor loved Daddy playing on all the toys with him.
Connor running/jumping across the bridge at the park-doesn't he look big?

I can't get enough 'loves' form my boys! What a wonderful Mother's Day! Chris & Connor brought me Starbucks in the morning & Chris made delicious strawberry crepes-from scratch no less & homeade whip cream. Delish! Then we went to the park to play & Olive Garden for lunch-bread sticks with alfredo & Zupa Toscana soup-YUMMM! And then, Chris finished the day off with a fabulous dinner. He made BBQ ribs. The rub on the ribs was awesome & he made homeade BBQ sauce, which was amazing as well :-) I think this weekend he cooked more than he has in two years combined-what a wonderful treat! I couldn't have asked for a better Mother's Day, or Mother's Day Weekend as I liked to put it! Almost as good as the real thing :-)

Chris even made me a wonderful "Mamarita"-unfortunately no real margaritas for me!

1 comments:

Amy May 12, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

I have the knock-off recipe for Olive Garden's Toscana soup if you'd like it. What a fun day!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP