Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

New Projects.

 Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am going to attempt to begin my Spring Cleaning. I have never been a fan of Spring cleaning, but I am determined. So, hopefully to hold myself accountable, I will be posting daily or at least every other day about my progress. However, I will not take any before pictures-yes, it is that bad! But hopefully I will be proud of my cleanliness and my organizing skills ( if I get any) and take some pictures.

If I keep on schedule, it will only take me two weeks! But my deadline is to have it all done by June 1st-then it is pool season. Which also includes another goal of being able to get into a swim suit-YIKES! That will be a whole different ordeal & I am so not ready to even think about trying on swim suits. So, I will attempt to continue my daily walks and am starting to do Wii Fit again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP