Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Boys' Room is finally ready!

 Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mirrow we painted and decorated.
My boys reading books on Connor's bed.

Connor's bed.

Closet.

The crib and my comfy chair!

Changing table and dresser.

One of the boxes we painted-now holding swim stuff, can't wait to go to the pool this summer!

Closet...it is full!

This is one of the boxes we painted...perfect for holding all those cloth diapers!

Monkey, Lion, and Zebra wall hangings.

Well, we finally completed the boys' room! We still have a bit more finishing to do, but it is complete enough for the time being! Connor loves all the animals and seems to think that baby brother will like it too. So, we thought we would share some pictures of it with you-while it is nice & clean & organized =)

We got most of what we wanted to done this weekend, we still have a bit more to go, but it was a pretty successful weekend! Althought it is much past midnight and I am still awake...I think I should be in bed. However, I thought it was neccessary to make snickerdoodles tonight and didn't start until after 9:30pm. Chris did not approve and went to bed. Although, I think he will happily take some to work tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Amy March 23, 2009 at 8:43 AM  

We made snickerdoodles too! Yum! The room is very cute. I love all of the sayings and the boxes to hold the clothes and diapers.

Katy March 23, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I love the room. It looks warm and cozy and perfect for two little men! Have you decided on a name or at least narrowed it down?

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP