Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Oh Dylan!

 Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dylan is becoming a handful to say the least.  He is full of energy, thinks he can do anything and everything Connor does, stubborn, and just plain cute.  Well, he is cute 98% of the time.

And here he just helps himself to some food in the fridge:

 "What MOM?!?  You can't deny me delicious blueberries...."  And he is right, I let him eat them ;-)


He also makes BIG messes:
 Mmmmm....yogurt!

 Mmmm....chocolate!

And then I forget about child labor laws and I put him to work...

He works hard for milk & cookies.  And his bonuses are kisses ;-)

4 comments:

Amy June 22, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

I just want to kiss that chocolate face! What a cutie!

Beth and Chris Germann June 22, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Holy cow, when did Dylan go blond? Such a cutie!

Jenn June 23, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

Amy-he can't wait to give you chocolate kisses!!! And Beth-I know, his hair has gotten so light lately.

Nicole June 23, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Sounds ALL to familiar! I love that someone else knows the joys of life with little boys! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP