Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Summer Camp!

 Monday, June 14, 2010

Connor survived his first day of summer camp.  He was so excited.  We went and bought him a new backpack and a lunch box.  He was so excited.  Okay, it is only for 3.5 hours 3 days a week for 2 weeks, but still.  For Connor Me this is it a pretty big deal.  He had fun. 

This was him before we dropped him off:


And this is what he got in his lunch:

After Dylan & I picked him up and were walking to the car, he says to me, "I was SO excited you put M&M's in my lunch.  I didn't know I was going to have an M&M treat in my lunch!  I love them so much!  And I love you Mama.  You are the best Mama!"  He just makes me smile.

Yes, M&M's do the trick.  It is not something we have very often at all.  So it is a true treat to him.

1 comments:

Amy June 14, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

Summer camp - how fun!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP