Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Bowling

 Thursday, June 10, 2010

On Sunday we headed to Shenaniganz because they participate in the Kids Bowl Free program.  If you haven't you should sign up.  We had a blast!  We only bowled one game. 


There was a lot of high fives...

And sadly, here are our scores...
Connor got a 62, Chris got a 138, and I got an 89!  That would have to be my lowest score EVER!  I was very disappointed to lose to Chris.  But happy that at least I beat Connor ;-)    I need to practice, apparently.  Wii bowling, here I come! 

I was thrilled that Connor had so much fun bowling.  Mainly because I LOVE bowling.  Probably because I am generally decent at it and it doesn't take a whole lot of skill.  I am hoping for lots more trips to the bowling alley. 

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP