Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Zoo Fun.

 Friday, June 4, 2010

We went to the zoo this week, which was fun, hot, and exhausting.  The positive, the boys took an awesome nap, so it was almost worth it.  The negative, I needed a nap too.  I am sure we will do it again soon.

If you look really really closely in Connor's hand you will see a butterfly.  Not sure how he caught it, but he was very proud of himself.  So funny!

 
 Then there is this picture that just cracks me up!  This was of the kids (minus Dylan b/c I was holding him tightly on my lap) on the tram that runs above and around the zoo.  
 Connor reminds me of an old man....
All he needs is a newspaper and a fishing pole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP