Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Vacation!

 Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I need a V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!  Every time I see a commercial for somewhere tropic with a beach, I drift off and imagine me sitting on a beach with the sand between my toes.  And I hate sand!  But it sounds so lovely and nice.  And relaxing.  So, while Chris was watching the History channel they were talking about Mauna Kea Summit Adventures in Hawaii.  It is one of the best places to look at stars.  And the views just look incredible.  So, that is at the top of my to-do vacation list.  The average temperature is 30 degrees!  But on the tour they provide parkas and gloves and hot drinks.  So, for the few hours, I am sure I could handle it.  And you have the nice warm sunny beaches of Hawaii.  What could get any better than that???

This photo is from their website: Mauna Kea Summit Adventures

So pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP