Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Surpise Party Part 1

 Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well, Friday's 30th surprise birthday party for Chris was a big hit! He was shocked. And I was amazed I was able to pull it off. Quite impressive, huh?!? It wasn't some huge elaborate party, it was quite simple. It was so simple I made nothing! For those of you who know me, that is amazing as well. I order Pizza Hut pizzas, got salad from Olive Garden, ordered a cake from Costco, and got a few dips from Costco as well. And had plenty of beer and a little wine too. We were set! It made things SO much easier and less stressful than slaving away in the kitchen all day!

The worst part was I had to lie to Chris! I told him I had a play date from 3-5pm at our house...on a Friday...on his birthday. And he couldn't come home until after that! And I told him we could go out to a nice steak restaurant for his birthday. Instead he came home to his friends from work, pizza, beer, and cake. Not too bad, right? He was excited and we all had fun.

Here is Chris walking in...

He didn't say a word. I think he was trying to figure out what was going on.

Didn't put 30 candles on the cake...that would have taken way too long.

So excited for the cake.

Ready...Set...Blow.

The kids were thrilled with the cake. And the ice cream with chocolate syrup.

Dylan loves Jodey! Look how happy he is.


And look at Kailin's sweet little face!

Here is a video of Chris walking in:

And here is a video of part of the water balloon fight. You may want to mute it, as you can only hear me laughing and my super high pitched voice the entire time. Sorry about that.



By the way, the water balloon fight was SO much fun! A few of us decided to participate and that had to be one of my best ideas yet! How fun for the kids & the adults (well, those of us adults who still act like kids).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP