Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Black & White

 Friday, January 22, 2010


I stepped out of my box & took the camera out of auto.  I don't even like the ones I took on the auto setting, maybe this with become the norm for me.  Maybe.  Some of the shots I love, some didn't turn out at all, but some will end up on the wall.  I walked away with a better understanding & had lots of fun.  That is what it is all about.

Connor


Dylan
 


Here is what I learned:  Connor is too fast for me.  I am still quicker than Dylan.  Dylan lets me get close to him.  Connor does not.  Connor doesn't fall for the silly faces behind the lens.  Dylan does.  Connor runs far away from the camera.  Dylan is completely interested in the camera.  I really want a new lens.  Some of the photos are dark.  Some are light.  But all are perfect representations of each boy.  Connor is active, loves to roar like a dino, and doesn't stop moving.  Dylan is always watching brother, is content playing with the bark, and has many different facial expressions.

I am not going to edit any pictures for awhile, I am just going to keep attempting to shoot them & play around with composition for a few months, then worry about photoshop.  Photoshop still scares me, so I am just going to concentrate on the camera for now.

1 comments:

Marcy January 22, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

The photos look great!!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP