Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

April Fool's...

 Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So, I was trying to think of some April Fool's trick to play on Chris...

At about 5am this morning, I was awake feeding Dylan, Connor & Daddy were sound asleep in our bed, I got the idea to take all Connor's clothes off, so he was completely naked....well, once his clothes were off, Connor was in heaven! Shortly after, Chris rolled over, looked at Connor and asked him, "What happened to your clothes???" Chris was shocked! I couldn't hold a straight face, so I had to say, Happy April Fool's!" Then Connor woke up & we asked him what happened to his pajamas??? He was concerned and was searching under all the pillows & blankets. I was pretty pround of my original April Fool's prank I played on Chris & Connor!

Chris thinks I have too much time on my hands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP