Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Amazing...

 Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For about 15, maybe 20 minutes yesterday both Connor & Dylan were asleep at the same time, both in their room-Connor is his bed, Dylan in his crib! That is the most we have used their room. Chris happened to call in those few minutes I had to myself, he asked me if I took a picture? My response, "Are you Nuts? I am not going to disturb either one of them." So, sorry no pictures, just a glimmer of hope in my mind that it *may* happen again. Maybe sooner than later???

It has been a long few days. Connor has some tummy bug that is still lingering. And to make matters worse, I wasn't feeling very good yesterday, but today is better although I have no appetite-which means there is something wrong with me! LOL, I can always eat. And Dylan was a little cranky last night, he wanted to eat (more like snack) about every 30 minutes, so he did. I am such a push over!

Laundry, Laundry, and more Laundry! Between Dylan going through several out-fits a day, Connor being sick, and cloth diapers...I have never done SO MUCH laundry in such a short period of time. Oh my! It isn't the laundry that bothers me so much, it is folding it all and putting it away! Such a chore, especially with a very 'helpful' Connor. Yesterday, we were folding the boys clothes and Connor took all the clothes that had dinasours on them and put them on his bed, wouldn't let me touch them! And all the clothes I had folded, he was unfolding them looking for more dinasours. At least he was cute! And to make matter worse, the clothes still aren't put away. Go figure!

1 comments:

Marcy April 21, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

I don't blame you for not getting the picture! Why disturb the peace. :)

I hope everyone is feeling better and maybe Dylan will sleep better and not want to "snack" so much tonight :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP