Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Hotel Living...

 Monday, September 28, 2009

Well, it has been exactly 1 week since we checked into our first hotel & we have 4 more weeks to go! Oh my!

I do enjoy watching tv more than I normally would, however I am such a sucker for the infomercials & all the home shopping programs. Chris threatens to hide the credit cards whenever I stop on one of the channels.

These have made the top of my list:

cricut expression

juicer


I am sure I will have lots more to put on my wish list.


3 comments:

Amy September 28, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

I like both of these things on your list. I've seen people use the peel and stick vinyl in the cricut to make the vinyl wall decals. Wouldn't it be great to make your own?!

Beth and Chris Germann September 29, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

HSN? I think you are getting sucked in. Although I am liking the vinyl wall decal idea.....

Jenn September 29, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

I know, it looks SO cool. It also will laminate,which I have always wanted one of those too. I am such a sucker for infomercials and HSN, QVC. I could watch those for hours & want to purchase 90% of the stuff I see.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP