Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

I caved & bought some hideous shoes...

 Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ugh!  I said I would NEVER EVER buy the boys shoes that:
1.  Have characters on them.
2.  That light up.

Apparently, I officially have lost my marbles!  Here is what I came home with the other day...

What is wrong with me?!?  They light up.  And they have several Toy Story characters on them.  Oh well.  They were so excited and are showing them off to anybody and everybody who will listen...it is pretty darn cute.  And sweet.  And funny.  And it makes it all worth it.

Here are 2 videos that I took of them.  I couldn't help it.  I had just put the shoes in their "shoe basket" and told them to go get their shoes as we were heading to the gym.  Connor was thrilled!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 24, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

I love the second video... hilarious!!!

Anonymous,  November 24, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Hey, Jen. Don't worry. They aren't in that phase for long. In a couple of short years, they won't want any of that stuff on their shoes, so enjoy it now.

Kim Clinton

Katy November 24, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Presley loves nothing more than here light ups! The girls styles are so much cuter, though :)

Jenn November 25, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

I am hoping this phase doesn't last long, although the boys love them, I still think they are terribly ugly!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP