Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Fire Station Tour

 Wednesday, October 20, 2010

With our MOMS Group, we scheduled a field trip to a local Fire Station.  With the older kids in school, it left all the young ones, which as you know, can be hit or miss!  And all the kids were wonderful!  We had a great time, the kiddos were wonderful, and I think we may have learned a few things ;-)

Of course, I took a few pictures...

This might just be one of my favorite pictures of Dylan.  Love it!

Connor loved the truck and had even more fun honking the horn on the BIG fire truck!

And getting a group shot of most of the kids was nearly impossible...but still cute ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

I love me some "baby" (as he is named by Paige) in a fire helmet.

Amy October 20, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

Love that picture of Dylan. And look how much fun Connor is having!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP