Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

'Easy' Week!

 Thursday, October 7, 2010

It is officially my 'easy' week this week!  This was not planned, but apparently it was very needed.  After Saturday's race, Sunday morning, I met Lesley & Robin (my crazy marathon training friends) to run at 5am on Sunday.  We did 14.5 miles, which happens to be my longest distance to date.  I was hurting!  My legs (well, really just my right one) was rebelling.  I could breath just fine, but legs were done for.  I have spent all week icing and taking hot baths.  I feel much better now.  So, to make all my friends & family who have told me to take a break, give my body a rest, you were right.  And I did.  Hopefully next week will be back to normal.

And today I got my Road ID ankle bracelet in the mail.  I ordered it last week.  It has my personal info on it as well as 2 emergency contact people, just in case anything should ever happen while I am running.  Makes me feel a little safer.  And they come in cool colors, of course, I picked pink. No surprise there ;-)



I promise to post some cute pictures of the boys very soon.  Even I am sick of all these pictures of myself ;-)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 7, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

You could come witness me wimp my way through 18 tomorrow while nursing a 101 fever and a sore throat and the visit of Auntie Flow... you know you want to... don't I sound like a pleasant running partner???

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP