Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Oh what fun!

 Saturday, February 20, 2010

We had some visitors for 5 days.  Our household doubled in size.  It was great.  Chris' sister Amy, her husband Larry, and their 2 kids Aidan (almost 6) and Lily (3) came to visit.  It was so much fun and all the kids had a blast.  And so did we.

We did a whole lot of playing.  And dinosaurs.  And played games.  And ate a lot.  And read a lot of books.  The kids picked ice cream over bath time.  And we had ice cream two nights in a row.  We celebrated Valentine's Day.  Had Starbucks a couple times.  We went to The Nature & Science Museum.  We played at the park.  We flew kites in the cold, windy weather.  Watched a lot of Olympics.  Saw Shaun White and all his greatness.  Analyzed curling.  We played Wii.  Just the adults.  No kids.  Larry & Amy got to see how good at bowling I am.  But how terribly bad I am at all other games.  We had so much fun.

It was wonderful to see all the kids playing together.  It was a sleepover for 5 nights.  It was quite comical with 3 kids sleeping in the same room, all all the floor in Connor's room cuddled together.  It was so cute.  It took a lot for me not to run in there with my camera, but I found the will power to stop myself.  However, that only lasted two nights.  But my kids have never slept so good for those 5 nights.  Wow.  I was impressed.  It was wonderful.  We will see how the next few nights go.  I have high hopes now.  And they have continued to sleep good.  We could not be more thrilled.

I took a lot of pictures.  Here are only a tiny fraction of them.

The kids had so much fun playing together...
 

  

  

  
 
Science Museum...

 

  

  

  

  

Flying Kites...
 

  

 

Valentine's Day...
  

  

 

3 comments:

Amy February 20, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

Love all of the pictures! I haven't looked through ours yet. We had SO much fun and wished we all lived closer together. Thank you for all of the wonderful food and all of the fun!

Amy February 21, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

Aidan saw the pictures and had to say: HUGGY! LOL I don't know where he got that.

Jenn February 22, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

That is what Connor said when he saw the picture too! How funny. And Connor has been running around yelling "huggy" and giving us lots of hugs since you guys left. Chris says it is the best thing Aidan taught him. I agree.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP