Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

We are still alive!!!

 Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just wanted to let you know that we are still alive.  Unfortunately, we (it is in debate whether Chris or myself is to blame) misplaced the memory card for our camera.  So, we haven't taken any pictures in over a week!

We have been busy attempting to get some done around the house, but as always, it is slow going.  Go figure.  This week we are painitng and Dylan should finally not have to sleep in a bright pink room...poor kid.  I think Connor will miss his red wall, since he keeps asking for red paint.  I did win that battle and we are painting all the bedrooms upstairs a nuetral color.  I know, I am no fun at all.  Once the house gets a little more put together (and we find the memory card) we will be sure to take some pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP