Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Go Seahwaks!

 Monday, November 2, 2009

The boys playing during the Seawhaks vs. Cowboys game.


Connor loves to color.


Dylan likes to play cars.


Yes, I am aware the Seahawks lost (terribly) to the Cowboys yesterday. But, I wanted to let everyone know we have not become Cowboys fans. Not yet anyways. We thought about going to the game, but then when I looked for tickets and saw that it would be $740 for 3 tickets in the 400 level, I quickly changed my mind. We went shopping instead.

Connor did wear his Seahawks jersey as we went shopping, which is quite brave. However, we were shopping pretty close to game time, so only serious fans would be already heading to the game and problably not shopping at Nordstrom, Pottery Barn or Ikea. So maybe we weren't so brave afterall. Oh yes, and I think Dylan needs a jersey too. On second thought, maybe just a Coug jersey...who knows how long it will be before we are Cowboys fans.

1 comments:

Heids November 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

I'm sad you're actually considering becoming Cowboy fans. YUCK. Please don't change. Remember where you came from! Go HAWKS!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP