Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Boxes Gone!!!

 Friday, November 6, 2009


This was the lovely view every time you walked down the stairs into the dining room or walked by the dining room!  So nice to see the table in there again!  The moving company came today to pick up ALL the empty boxes and packing paper that had taken over the dining room!

Although my original goal was to have all the boxes unpacked by last Friday, I will take a week over due.  I decided last week that I needed a few days to rest & play with the boys instead of unpacking boxes.  Then, all of a sudden yesterday afternoon, I decided I was done with all the boxes and got to work unpacking what was left in the offtice, craftroom, and garage.  It wasn't too bad.  Now the work really begins...putting everything away and organizing.  YIKES!  For some reason (like always) I have a dream of everything having a place.  I envision perfect organization with everything always being it it's place. 

Then I woke up and realized that is impossible for several reasons :

1.  I live with 3 boys.  Need I explain more?!?
2.  There are not enough hours in the day.
3.  I am not a clean freak (although at times I wish I were).
4.  I have 2 very energetic boys who want and need my attention.
5.  I would rather play than clean/organize.

With that being said, I will live in my semi-organized home (that is clean most of the time) and enjoy every minute of it.  However, that doesn't mean I will ever quit dreaming of every piece of paper, clothing, picture, and sock having its own special space everytime  I watch Martha Stewart, HGTV or some show on TLC.

1 comments:

Amy November 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Oh, look at all those boxes, perfect for sliding down those stairs. LOL.

Don't we all dream of perfectly organized homes! But it is more fun to play with the kids.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP